The UEM Scholarship Programme is an annual programme that supports the nation's objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country. The programme offers scholarships for deserving outstanding and high-achieving Malaysians:
The programme offers opportunities specifically for deserving outstanding and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue:
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
- Pre-university studies at our premier A-Level college, Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) and Undergraduate studies at selected leading universities overseas.
(Open on 25th August and closed on 15 September 2013)
- Undergraduate studies at selected IPTAs/IPTS
1. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
2. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
3. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
4. Universiti Malaya (UM)
5. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
6. Universiti Sians Malaysia (USM)
7. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
8. Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) - All Branches
9. Multimedia University (MMU)
10. Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
11. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
*Universities other than the above will not be considered.
General Terms and Conditions
Field of Study
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
*All courses are subject to trustees' approval in the year of offering.
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics)
Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)
For Local Study
- STPM or matriculation students in 2013, results announced recently, for university enrollment in September 2013
- Outstanding Academic achievement in STPM/Matriculation with minimum CGPA of 3.50
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. Having an outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, air-fares (for overseas study), insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.